Click here to see a five minute video on the mission of Habitat in your community.
Click here to see photos from this year's sponsors and volunteers in Davidson County.
Habitat corporate partnerships offer each organization the opportunity to align their goals in terms of social responsibility and community involvement in a Habitat program.
While aligning with social initiatives, Habitat’s goal is to offer its partners a team building experience that reaches deep into the fabric of positive change for individuals and families, seeding growth for generations. Partnering with Habitat in support of low-income families and affordable homeownership offers a unique hands-on experience for corporate employees, clients and vendors alike and builds better lives.
Corporate partners can sponsor a build through a gift and or internal fundraising initiatives. Many levels of partnership are available. Please contact Lauren Lane Payne, senior vice president of philanthropy, at 615.942.1256 or email: email@example.com. The Habitat team will be there to assist each step of the way throughout the sponsorship experience.
HABITAT OFFERS four levels of investment opportunities to support those in need of affordable housing, ranging from $63,000 Master Builder full-house sponsorship to a $7,875 Hope Builder day build.
Organizations who partner with Habitat have the opportunity to create, experience and share goodwill across doctrinal lines and corporate structures, while lifting up lives and building community. Habitat partner families contribute more that $600,000 annually in property taxes.
All levels of sponsorship will receive the following benefits:
• Access to online photo galleries
• Sponsor specific recognition piece following the build
• Sponsor name and/or logo on build site signage during the build
• Sponsor participation in dedication program and name and biography included in dedication day program
• Sponsor name included in press releases for both the build kick-off and dedication
• Sponsor recognition on the Habitat website, in the annual report and at the Build Sponsor Celebration
• Sponsor T-shirts
New Home Build
Master Builder - $63,000
• Opportunity to provide 200 volunteers - 25 volunteers per day over eight days of construction
• Invitation for 10 to attend Build Sponsor Celebration with all season sponsors
Community Builder - $31,500
• Opportunity to provide 100 volunteers - 25 volunteers per day over four days of construction
• Invitation for 8 to attend Build Sponsor Celebration with all season sponsors
Dream Builder - $15,750
• Opportunity to provide 50 volunteers - 25 volunteers per day for two days of construction
• Invitation for 5 to attend Build Season Completion Celebration with all season sponsors
Hope Builder - $7,875
• Opportunity to provide 25 volunteers - 25 volunteers for one day of construction
• Invitation for 2 to attend Build Sponsor Celebration with all season sponsors
For more information on partnering with Habitat, or for assistance in determining the best fit for your organization, please contact Lauren Lane, senior vice president of philanthropy, at 615.942.1256, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.